Basic Wi-Fi Scan Example
Scan for Wi-Fi networks in range
- SDK directory:
API Features Demonstrated
This app works on:
Requirements and Prerequisites
Requires a Gecko OS evaluation board, such as a WGM160P_eval.
Other Gecko OS hardware can also be used by changing the source of the logged data to suit your device.
The app performs a periodic Wi-Fi scan and displays the results on the Gecko OS terminal.
The app demonstrates:
- using gos_event_register_periodic to set up a periodic event
- timing an activity using gos_rtos_get_time
- scanning with gos_network_scan
- deallocating the scan result structure with gos_network_scan_destroy_results
- formatting output of the contents of a scan result structure