RAIL Library 2.7.0 GA
June 07, 2019
- Improved the LQI value returned for IEEE 802.15.4 based PHYs so that it is more consistent across hardware platforms and is more stable for a given set of over the air conditions.
- Added support for synchronizing the RAIL time base to the PLFRCO on EFR32xG13 Rev D parts.
- Improved the configuration switch time in dynamic multiprotocol applications.
- Added a new Packet Trace (PTI) message for switching protocols in dynamic multiprotocol applications for better debugging.
- Improved support for Z-Wave packet processing and acceleration features in RAIL.
- Bugfixes and general improvements. See the changelist for all items.