The Simplicity Studio® 5 (SSv5) Debug Adapters view shows connected hardware adapters and displays kits, board, and devices.
The Debug Adapters view menu functions are:
- Refresh the list of detected kits and debuggers
- Clear and refresh the list of detected kits and debuggers
- Create a group to help organize multiple adapters
- Rename a group
- Delete a group
- Device Configuration (equivalent to Configure Connection
- Preferences (provides shortcuts to three of the options available in Preferences from the toolbar or Window > Preferences.
- Device Manager (Simplicity Studio > Device Manager)
- Discovery (Simplicity Studio > Device Manager > TCP/IP Adapters)
- Stack (Network Analyzer > Decoding > Stack Versions)
- Toggle properties (shows or hides the adapter properties)
- Toggle device label detail
- Collapse all
- Expand all
Finally, right-clicking on a debug adapter brings up a menu of functions. The availability varies depending on the context.