The Silicon Labs WF200 is an Ultra Low Power Wi-Fi® transceiver or network co-processor (NCP) targeted for applications where optimal RF performance, low-power consumption, and secure end-to-end solution, together with fast time to market, are key requirements. The WF200 integrates the Balun, T/R switch, LNA, and PA for best possible RF performance. WF200 has been optimized for resource and power-constrained devices at the RF, protocol and firmware levels.
The Silicon Labs WFx Full MAC (FMAC) driver is used as an interface for Silicon Labs WLAN WF200 parts and associated modules. The WFx FMAC driver enables communication with WFx parts using the full MAC layer interface.
- WF200 Data Sheet: Wi-Fi® Network Co-Processor
- Getting Started with WF200 Wi-Fi Development
- Download the FMAC Driver Source Code from Github
- Download the Third-Party MCU Examples from Github
- WF200 Use Cases
- WF200 Hardware Overview
- WF200-Specific Mechanisms