You are viewing documentation for version: 2.3 | 3.5 (latest) | Version History
- Global EMBER_MAX_ENDPOINT
- The maximum allowed endpoint value.
- Global EMBER_MAX_SECURED_APPLICATION_PAYLOAD_LENGTH
- The maximum length in bytes of the application payload for a secured message. This define has been deprecated, you should use the emberGetMaximumPayloadLength API instead.
- Global emberIncomingBeaconHandler (EmberPanId panId, EmberNodeId nodeId, int8_t rssi, bool permitJoining, uint8_t payloadLength, uint8_t *payload)
- This stack handler has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. The application should implement emberIncomingBeaconExtendedHandler instead.