Radio stream API. More...
|EmberStatus||emberStartTxStream (EmberTxStreamParameters parameters, uint16_t channel)|
|Start a continuous TX stream to test RF. More...|
|Stop an RF stream in progress. More...|
Radio stream API.
Copyright 2018 Silicon Laboratories Inc. www.silabs.com
The licensor of this software is Silicon Laboratories Inc.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Connect API managing radio stream for RF testing purpose
radio-stream.h for source code.
Start a continuous TX stream to test RF.
Stream mode. See EmberTxStreamParameters. [in]
- EMBER_INVALID_CALL if the stack can not process the request
EMBER_BAD_ARGUMENT if the parameters are wrong
EMBER_SUCCESS if the stream can be started
Stop an RF stream in progress.
- EMBER_INVALID_CALL if no stream is in progress