Power Amplifier (PA) Utility
RAIL PA Utility
This software component can optionally be enabled for boards to support PA configurations.
When using a Silicon Labs-developed board, the configuration options for this software component are set up automatically based on the selected board. When using a custom board, manually configure the configuration options.
The following configuration options can be changed:
- Initial PA power
- PA ramp time
- The PA ramp time is a hardware approximation aimed at being as close to the desired ramp time as possible without going over the specified time.
- Milli-volts provided to the PA supply pin (PA_VDD)
- 2.4 GHz PA selection (for applicable devices)
- Sub-1 GHz PA selection (for applicable devices)
- Header file containing custom PA curves
- Header file containing PA curve type types
- Enable/disable PA calibration
See these documents for in-depth explanations of how to configure and use the available PA features:
- AN1127: Power Amplifier Power Conversion Functions in RAIL 2.x