RF Path Utility
RAIL RF Path Utility
This software component can optionally be enabled for boards to configure the device-internal and device-external RF paths.
When using a Silicon Labs-developed board, the configuration options for this software component are set up automatically based on the selected board. When using a custom board, manually configure the configuration options.
The following configuration options can be changed:
- Device-internal (efr32xg21 only)
- Switch between 2 RF paths (i.e., device pins).
- Enable/disable receive antenna diversity.
- Enable/disable transmit antenna diversity.
The following hardware options can be changed:
- Configure the antenna diversity transmit select GPIO (ANT0 signal).
- Configure the antenna diversity inverse transmit select GPIO (ANT1 signal).