RAIL Library 2.13.0 GA
June 8, 2022
- Added support for MGM240 and FGM230 modules.
- The channel a packet was received on is now available in the RAIL_RxPacketDetails_t structure. This can be useful for protocols where the channel changes frequently and packets may not be processed until later.
- Added a new RAIL_GetChannelAlt API to get the actual channel the radio is on when doing channel hopping, mode switch, or anything else where the radio automatically changes channels.
- Added the new RAIL_SetRssiDetectThreshold API to track when the RSSI passes a configurable threshold on supported parts.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements.