Front End Module (FEM) Utility
Radio FEM Utility
This optional software component can be enabled to include default functionality related to FEM configuration.
When using a Silicon Labs-developed board with a FEM, the configuration options for this software component are set up automatically based on the selected board. When using a custom board, manually configure the configuration options.
Note that this is a Radio Utility, instead of a RAIL Utility, because this code is independent from the RAIL library.
The following configuration options can be changed:
- Enable/disable receive mode.
- Enable/disable transmit mode.
- Enable/disable bypass mode.
- Enable/disable transmit high-power mode.
- Enable/disable FEM optimized radio configuration.
- Enable/disable runtime configuration of FEM optimized radio configuration.
The following hardware options can be changed:
- Configure the bypass mode GPIO pin.
- Configure the receive mode GPIO pin.
- Configure the sleep mode GPIO pin.
- Configure the transmit mode GPIO pin.
- Configure the transmit high-power mode GPIO pin.