Gecko Platform Service components are high-level, device-independent and thread-safe APIs. Each service may have a hardware abstraction layer (HAL).
Note: All the Platform Services components also tightly integrate with SDK Programming model when configuring the project.
Platform Services Components
- Command Line Interface -- Handles keyboard input, parsing and dispatching to handler functions.
- Device Initialization -- Utility functions that bring the device from the reset state to a fully initialized state.
- HFXO Manager -- High-frequency crystal oscillator startup manager to support sleepy crystals.
- IO Stream -- Provides Input/Output functions by providing Streams.
- Legacy HAL -- Hardware Abstraction Layer.
- RAM execution disable -- Provides Utilities for disabling execution from RAM and other memory regions, using the MPU.
- Microsecond Delay -- Provides utilities to provide microsecond delay.
- Power Manager -- Manages system's energy modes.
- Secure Engine Manager -- Provides APIs to Secure Engine Manager's mailbox interface.
- Sleep Timer -- Provides software timers, delays, timekeeping and date functions using a low-frequency real-time clock peripheral.
- System Initialization and Action Processing -- Initializes system and products.
- Token Manager -- Provides routines for working with tokens.
- CPC -- Co-Processor Communication